This exclusive paper features a true baryta layer below the ink-absorbing coating. This baryta layer complies with the structure of an analogue baryta paper and allows for an extraordinary colour space for brilliant colour rendering.
In addition, the unique barium-sulphate layer ensures an extraordinary picture result – from creamy shades of white up to a velvety deep black. High colour density and brilliance guarantee impressive detail and sharpness for vivid high-definition pictures in exhibition quality for colourful motifs.
The new paper in detail:
- White silk-gloss baryta paper
- Creamy shades of white and velvety deep black
- Deep and brilliant colours for high-definition pictures
- Acid-free and non-ageing, minimum OBA
- 310 gsm, 100% á-cellulose
ICC profiles are easy and quick to download for all printers at www.hahnemuehle.com.